Happy belated New Year! Life has gotten back to our normal busy lives and as a result, I am on a more normalize "blog updating" schedule. Anyway, with the new year comes new and exciting challenges and blessings.
This past week has been no exception. It snowed in Atlanta on Wednesday. It wasn't too significant by "lake-affect" standards, but it was huge by southern standards. The real scare was when it turned to rain. We have a strong possibility of it turning to ice. Luckily we dodged that bullet.
Snow was expected again, last night starting at midnight and through today. I woke to a snow-less landscape and I expected that we had missed the snow (much to Abby's displeasure). By about 10:30 this morning the snow started and it continued into the early afternoon. I would guess at maybe an inch worth, which is (again) a big deal down south. Here's a few pictures of our house and yard in the snow:





No comments:
Post a Comment