Grandpa and Grandma Smith came and spent the past week with us. The kid's enjoyed seeing their Indiana grandparents and we enjoyed playing card games (Euchre and Horse). Here's a few good pics...
First, I gotta say...Josiah doesn't always run around in just a diaper. He just has a thing against wearing clothes. We make sure he is dressed (and stays that way) when we are in public (despite his best efforts). Second, it was in the 90's the entire visit, so we did little more than sit around the house.
Grandpa enjoyed wrestling and sitting with his two Georgia grandkids. Abby and Josiah loved the attention!
Grandpa was entertained by Josiah eating. Josiah showed grandpa "how a piggy eats" cheerios.
Abby and Grandma enjoy being silly together for the camera.
Getting Josiah to sit still or pose for a picture is like herding cats. Here Grandma has wrestled him into her arms.
Here's two of the Smith men sitting at the pool while Cheryl and the kids were swimming. Cheryl said, "It feels nice in the shade. Not as hot." I think it was only 90 degrees in the shade!
Here's the Smith women.





2 comments:
Great pictures. Ahhh Euchre!! The game that no one on the East coast seems to know about. I am heading west on Friday and look forward to many games of this with the family
Those slackers were in town and didn't want to see me. I'm there favorite. At least I used to be. :(
Post a Comment