Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Vacation Day 1

The family is enjoying a week of vacation this week. We're just hanging out home and enjoying spending time together. On Monday we decided to go to Monkey Joe's as our special event for the day. The kids thoroughly enjoyed it. Cheryl and I both got drug into the obstacle course...and I can understand why the kids enjoy it! Here's some pics:

Here's Abby posing at one of the slides, which was the first stop.


Josiah had a blast and took off venturing on his own. He was constantly moving (thus the blurry photo...and that's the excuse I am using). He eventually met up with Abby and then played the remainder of the time together.

Abby peeking out from the obstacle course, which both Cheryl and I tried out.

I told you I got on the obstacle course. Are you staring at my bum?

We all went down the slide together (because I was afraid I'd crush them if I went at the end).

Abby ended the day by getting her picture taken with Monkey Joe himself...

No comments: