Friday, February 13, 2009

All Jeff All The Time

So, I was recently chastised by my older brother Jeff when I called to wish him a happy birthday. First, I called 3 days after the fact...which I fully expected to hear about. Instead, Jeff launched into a tirade (perhaps not a tirade, but this is my blog and my story) about how he wasn't on the blog from any of the Christmas pictures. To compensate below are some pics from Christmas (with Jeff) and few additional gems I got from Jay :)

And the GEMS... A Christmas past.
The BROTHERS: A Summer Christmas
Another Christmas...God Bless us, every one!
My Wedding and the only appearance of the "fu-manchu" moustache.

A Smith men's golf outing in "Deliverance" Illinois.

Words cannot even express what I am thinking when I see this picture.
Someone is #1...but I think I was the one standing in #2.

And there it is...the All JEFF post. Happy birthday bro! I love ya!

No comments: