Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fuzz Head and an Easter Basket

Recently Cheryl decided to give Josiah's hair a trim. When I got home from work I was devastated to see the multiple layers of hair and a near bald spot. So, I did what any father and husband would do...I fixed it! Out came the clippers and Josiah got a buzz (which was received by many tears).

Abigail and Josiah also received their Easter packages from Ma and Grandpa Smith today. We got out the camera to capture some of the joy that ensued.
When it comes to potty-training...we'll do whatever works!
I promise he didn't learn this from me...I can't hear you.



1 comment:

The Collier Family said...

I remember giving RJ a buzz once. I gave him a sucker to calm him down and of course it got covered in hair. I couldn't get him to sit still, so I used a belt to "tie" him to the chair. All that for a buzzcut. He was about 2 then. He now loves going to the barber with dad.