Sunday, June 15, 2008

Whew ! (no pictures)

Starting June 12th through June 17th we generally tend to be a busy family. On June 12th, Cheryl and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. I tried including a video clip of "I wanna grow old with you" from Wedding Singer on the blog, but alas I am not that tech savvy. Following that we celebrated Father's day with Mimi and Papa Cupp. It was great to celebrate Father's day with one of our fathers. At the same time, we did an early birthday celebration for Abigail's 5th birthday (which is June 17th, Tuesday). Abby was showered with gifts over the past week as they arrived in the mail and she enjoyed more gifts from Mimi and Papa. Abigail's birthday party is tomorrow (June 16th) where she will be having a small build-a-bear party with her buddies Caitlyn and Madison (see the dance picture below). Afterwards the girls will all be heading back to our place for a sleepover...

As you can imagine, Jo-jo and I will be spending lots of time together in our "man-cave (Josiah's room)."

I'll post some pics from the birthay events in the coming days.

No comments: